Due to increased seating capacity, Bingo reservations are no longer required.
All reservations and general seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis with the following exceptions.
- Only Black & Red Card Players may reserve, based on available seating. Please call Bingo (209) 984-9701 to secure your seats.
- Reservations must be placed at least 24 hours prior to your desired date of play. No reservation table bumping, or seat saving is permitted by any cardholder.
- Regardless of Card status, notification of lateness must be made at a minimum of 15 minutes prior to the start of the session, or any unoccupied reserved seat will be released without prior notice.
- Reservation abuses and “no-call, no-shows” may temporarily or permanently limit the ability to make reservations.
- Management, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to change, modify and or cancel this policy without prior notice. All decisions by management shall be final.
- Chicken Ranch Bingo is enforcing proper sanitization and social distancing protocols.
- Guests must maintain social distancing while waiting in line and inside Bingo.
- Please plan your arrival to allow adequate time for temperature screening and queuing in the line.
- Masks are optional for Bingo
Bingo reservation modification effective May 1, 2022