The Drop Team Member is responsible for all aspects of the drop process in accordance with California Gaming Regulations and Chicken Ranch Casino company policies and procedures, including but not limited to slot drop pick-up and transferring the slot drop to the Soft Count room. May assist soft count when needed.
- Collecting bill validator boxes daily from slot machines in a quick and efficient manner while minimizing interruption on the gaming floor.
- Conducting drop set-up, bill validator replacement and retrieval from slot machines along with transportation of the BV carts to the Soft Count room.
- Utilizing all drop equipment while taking special care around gaming tables, slot machines, furniture and doorways.
- Assisting other departments in the Casino Cage with special projects that relate to the drop process or which require specialized equipment use for the drop.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Be available to work graveyard shift.
- Physical requirements include: standing 100%, walking 50%, bending/lifting (up to25 lbs.) and pulling/pushing (up to 100 lbs. with help).
- Ability to work quickly and accurately while learning new systems and applications.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Able to stand, sit or walk for prolonged periods.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, lifting and bending.
- Basic math and English skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Work environment may include smoke and variable temperature, lighting and noise levels.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other duties, as may be required by management.