Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
We are currently recruiting for our Drop Team. A Drop Team Member is responsible for all aspects of the drop process in accordance with California Gaming Regulations and Chicken Ranch Casino company policies and procedures including but not limited to slot drop pick up and transferring the slot drop to the Soft Count room.
Tasks included but are not limited to:
- Collect bill validator boxes from slot machines in a quick and efficient manner while minimizing interruptions on the gaming floor.
- Drop set-up, bill validator replacement, retrieval from slot machine and transportation of the BV carts to the Soft Count room.
- Utilize all drop equipment while taking special care around gaming tables,slot machines,furniture and doorways.
- Assist other departments within the Casino Cage with special projects that relate to the drop process or that require specialized equipment use for the drop.
Education, Qualification and Experience:
- High School Diploma (or GED)
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Be available to work graveyard shift
- Physical requirements include: Standing-100%,Walking-50%,Bending/Lifting-up to 25 lbs.,Pulling/Pushing up to 100 lbs (with assistance).
- Ability to work quickly and accurately while learning new systems and applications.
- Good organizational skills and time management skills.
- Able to stand,sit, and walk for prolonged periods.
- Frequent pushing,pulling,lifting, and bending.
- Basic Math and English skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Work environment may include smoke and variable temperature, lighting, and noise levels.
Shift: The shift starts at 2 am-until completion of work. Five days a week with two days off.