The dealer position will be able to accurately and professionally deal the games offered.
- Ensuring compliance with the National Indian Gaming Commission’s Minimum Control Standards (M.I.C.S.), Tribal/State Gaming Compacts and Tribal Ordinances.
- Safeguarding all assets while promoting player goodwill.
- Provide a high level of guest service while maintaining a positive attitude. Which includes helping assist the guests in learning our games according to our policies and procedures.
- Able to handle large amounts of currency and accurately exchange currency for gaming chips.
- Must be able to proficiently deal all applicable games by end of 90-day probation period.
- Be available for any trainings/meetings that may arise.
Experience, Qualifications and Education:
- High School Diploma (or GED or high School Equivalence Certificate); be at least 18 years of age.
- Experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
Working Conditions:Long periods of sitting, standing and/or walking in a smoke environment.
Physical Requirements: Employees are required to meet the following physical demands as essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities.
Occasionally Required: Exerting 20-50 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, and pull to move objects. Climbing to move objects may be required at times. Exerting over 50 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, and pull to move objects.