The dishwasher will serve the food and beverage team with the cleaning of pots, pans, dishes, cups, silverware and utensils.
- Performing daily cleaning of kitchen areas including: floors, mats, kitchen, equipment as well as rinsing out garbage cans.
- Ensuring the food and beverage team has access to clean dishes and silverware for guests.
- Assisting and supporting catering and special events as requested.
- Adhering to safe practices, following SDS guidelines.
- Reporting any broken, chipped, worn or otherwise faulty items and equipment to supervisor.
- Sorting, stacking, loading and unloading dishes in the dishwasher.
- Assisting in putting away supplies as needed.
- Ensuring floors are always dry and clean, removing and replacing large mats from kitchen area.
- Sorting and removing trash, placing it in designated pick-up areas.
Experience, Qualifications and Education:
- High School Diploma (or GED or high School Equivalence Certificate).
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Long periods of sitting, standing and/or walking in a smoke environment.
- Employees are required to meet the following physical demands as essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities.
*Exerting 20-50 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, and pull to move objects. Climbing to move objects may be required at times. Exerting over 50 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, and pull to move objects.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other duties, as may be required by management.