The facilities technician, under limited supervision, will perform routine maintenance related to the building, grounds and equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance to machinery and building systems to ensure they are running properly, diagnosing problems and determining how to fix them.
- Put together, install or fix electrical components, plumbing or other equipment as directed by the facilities manager.
- Working varying hours in and out of door in varying weather conditions.
- Performing heavy manual labor.
- Operating various types of tools and equipment safely and efficiently.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees.
- Following written and verbal instructions.
Experience, Qualifications and Education:
- High School Diploma (or GED or high School Equivalence Certificate); over 4 years of experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
Working Conditions: Long periods of sitting, standing and/or walking in a smoke environment.
Physical Requirements: Employees are required to meet the following physical demands as essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities.
Occasionally Required: Exerting 20-50 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, and pull to move objects. Climbing to move objects may be required at times. Exerting over 50 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, and pull to move objects.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other duties, as may be required by management.