Salary: $12.00 to $14.50 /hour
Under general direction from the Players Club Manager, the Players Club Representative promotes a positive customer experience by educating guests on the benefits of the Players Club in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
- Meet and greet guests.
- Complete necessary paperwork to enter into player tracking database.
- Assist with the implementation of on-site promotions and events.
- Register guests,collect tickets, and other required for the promotion or event.
- Prepare reports as requested, take photos of jackpot winners and other administrative duties as required/assigned.
- Must be fully aware of all casino promotions.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
We offer a full comprehensive benefits package to our full-time employees after the 60th day of employment with a small employee participation cost.
- Must qualify for a gaming license
- Casinos are typically a smoking environment
- Must be available to work swing shift