We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Bingo Manager.
The Bingo manager will oversee the overall operation and function of the bingo department including ensuring the compliance of all policies and procedures in accordance with internal controls, employee development/staffing and scheduling. This position will manage new games, promotions and the financial performance of the department.
- Verify daily bingo sales, and prize pay outs.
- Interview, hire, train and evaluate employee performances.
- Monitor staffing levels to ensure all positions are covered by making employee substitutions if needed.
- Explain House rules to patrons and follow all gaming regulations.
- Oversee the daily operations of packaging and bingo.
- Resolve guest complaints.
Experience, Qualifications and Education:
- High School Diploma (or GED or high School Equivalence Certificate); over 4 years of related experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Long periods of sitting, standing and/or walking in a smoke environment.
Salary is dependent on experience