Custodian will perform a variety of skilled and unskilled tasks in the custodian care and maintenance of the Casino and event hall.
- Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms in addition to general sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing, waxing and polishing of floors, furniture, tables and slot machines.
- Emptying trash when needed.
- Inspecting and maintaining assigned custodial equipment and small tools for proper operating condition.
- Maintaining records of work completed.
Experience, Qualifications and Education:
- High School Diploma (or GED or high School Equivalence Certificate).
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
Working Conditions: Long periods of sitting, standing and/or walking in a smoke environment.
Physical Requirements: Employees are required to meet the following physical demands as essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities.
Occasionally Required: Exerting 20-50 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, and pull to move objects. Climbing to move objects may be required at times. Exerting over 50 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, and pull to move objects.