The food and beverage server manages transactions for our food services in our Casino, restaurant and Event Hall.
- Taking and delivering food and beverage orders.
- Completing payment transactions with cash, comp or vouchers, issuing receipts, refunds or change due to customers.
- Maintaining clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Fielding customer’s questions and complaints and providing guest service.
Experience, Qualifications and Education:
- High School Diploma (or GED or high School Equivalence Certificate).
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
Working Conditions: Long periods of sitting, standing and/or walking in a smoke environment.
Physical Requirements: Employees are required to meet the following physical demands as essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities.
Occasionally Required: Exerting 20-50 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, and pull to move objects. Climbing to move objects may be required at times. Exerting over 50 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, and pull to move objects.