The health and safety of our Guests and Team Members is our top priority!
We dedicate countless hours to ensure our Security staff is polite, professional, empathetic and trained in life-saving measures.
We also encourage our Guests to communicate freely with our Security Team. If you need assistance or have a concern, please feel free to get the attention of a Security staff member or ask any Casino Team Member and they can assist with having Security called.
Some basic rules for the casino that you should know before your visit:
– No alcohol is allowed
– Only approved and registered service animals allowed
– No one under 18 allowed on the gaming floor – Under 18 only allowed in dining areas when accompanied by an adult
– Weapons (of any kind) are a big NO-NO don’t bring’em
– Drugs, paraphernalia and anything related to controlled substances (except prescribed medications) are not allowed in the Casino
– Zero tolerance for the Solicitation of products or services anywhere on Casino property. No exceptions
– Harassment or intentional harm to chickens on property is not only really bad luck, but will also result in a ban for all the remaining days of your life